We’ve been busy! Recent and current projects we’ve undertaken for the variety of clients we enjoy serving include:
- Developed a process for a nonprofit hospital to rebrand several service lines, to better align the clinical services with what the patient wants.
- Helped a small business make a pandemic pivot, refreshing web content and developing a digital media strategy to target an expanded consumer audience.
- Promoted the important work of a nonprofit by telling its story of enhanced impact during the pandemic. Secured a number of media placements including stories in the Southern California News Group’s 11 papers and live television interviews on ABC7 and NBC4.
- Refreshed and reorganized website content for a professional organization, adding robust images and user-friendly text and functionality.
We’re available to be your thought partner, to think through a business, marketing or communications challenge or opportunity. We start by listening. We excel in strategic thinking.
- Developed a marketing plan – including key promotional messages and a social media strategy – for a small business making a significant pandemic pivot and reaching out to new target audiences.
- Redesigned a website with a cleaner, more contemporary look for a multi-faceted business serving upscale business and consumer clientele.
- Developed an internal communications plan – including a promotional tagline and graphics – to support a governmental agency’s innovative initiative requiring employee support and engagement.
- Created a monthly editorial calendar of social media posts for a non-profit organization, including key messages to combat negative perceptions and foster fundraising efforts.
- Hosted several webinarsrelated to marketing and communicating in the pandemic.
- Continued this periodic series of articles to share insights, ideas and tips that may be useful to you (see archive on our website).
And those are just a few examples of what Activ has been up to.
So, what can we do for you?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about our complimentary consultations, and let us know how we may be of service to you. We also invite you to peruse our website www.activcg.com to learn more about what we have to offer.