We love our clients. And we love referrals! In fact, a referral is one of the best compliments we can receive.
Most of all, we love celebrating the success of activities that promote our clients’ businesses.
Some highlights of what we’ve been up to recently:
• Secured a live television news interview for an author-psychologist-coach to promote her new self-help book. Also provided media coaching to prepare for the interview.
• Provided communications counsel for response to sensitive queries received by a non-profit organization. Also created a strategy to help that non-profit enhance communications with board members.
***See special offer below***
• Gave a performing artist an idea for a safe and festive Valentine’s Day show and began working on promotion for the event.
And what are we up to now? Among other projects, we are:
• Embarking on a multi-faceted engagement with a non-profit seeking communications support to keep key stakeholders apprised of their meaningful work.
• Creating a crisis communications plan for an international organization.
• Coaching an up-and-coming manager on his business writing skills. After just a few sessions, his progress has garnered positive feedback from his team members.
• Developing an e-commerce site for an architecture-interior design firm seeking to grow their business by offering one-of-a-kind home accessories.
• Working to refresh a solopreneur’s website to ensure that it offers an appropriate reflection of his brand and expertise with updated content and design.
What can we do for you?
***As a Valentine treat — for a limited time — we are offering complimentary 30-minute consultations to discuss your marketing and/or communications challenges.
Let me hear from you – and Happy Valentine’s Day! –Jane Brust